Omni Houston Hotel
Houston, TX 77056
The Texas Public Funds Investment Conference helps you piece together the puzzle of your county’s investment options. Experts from the financial industry and seasoned investment officers discuss changes investment officers wish to see in the Public Funds Investment Act, Europe’s effect on the United States economy, fine-tuning investment policies, the federal fiscal cliff, fraud, money market interest rates, and depository contracts. This annual conference features basic and advanced tracks with topics to meet your investing needs. The format is informal and interactive to encourage networking.
Participants successfully completing this conference can:
Discuss changes they would like to see in the Public Funds Investment Act;
- Understand the European financial situation’s effect on the U.S. economy;
- Fine-tune their county’s investment policy;
- Analyze their county’s portfolio using software and Internet resources; and
- Understand depository contracts.
Both advanced and basic tracks will be available; attendees may attend either session.
Please email or call (800) 456-5974 for sponsorship opportunities.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who deals with public funds is highly encouraged to attend, including:
- County investment officers and committee members;
- Commissioners court members, county auditors, clerks, tax-assessors and treasurers; and
- City, school and special district board members and investment staff.