The following is a partial list of required monthly reports:
- Monthly report of expenses by officer compensated on a salary basis in counties of 190,000 or less. TEX. LOC. GOV'T. CODE §154.024.
- Monthly report of fees, commissions, and other compensation collected and salaries paid by district, county, or precinct officers in counties of more than 190,000 population. (On or before the fifth day of each month). TEX. LOC. GOV’T. CODE §154.044.
- County Clerk’s report of fines and jury fees to Judge for approval and filing in minutes. TEX. GOV. CODE §51.402.
- County Auditor’s report. TEX. LOC. GOV’T. Code §§114.024 and 114.025. For populations over 225,000 see TEX. LOC. GOV’T. CODE §114.023.
- County Treasurer’s report. TEX. LOC. GOV’T. Code §114.026(c). The report must be examined by the County Auditor and cancelled warrants must be verified. TEX. LOC. GOV’T. Code §115.002(c).
- County Treasurer to report to the County Clerk at the end of each month, a claims report that shows the total amount of claims registered by the Treasurer during the month. TEX. LOC. GOV’T. Code §114.061.
- Voter Registrar to request from Postal Service any available information indicating address reclassifications affecting registered voters. TEX. ELEC. CODE §15.022(b).