Eat five or more servings of fruit and vegetables every day for better health!
Fruits and vegetables are the cornerstone of a healthy diet. They're packed with vitamins, minerals, fiber and satisfaction.
Here's the challenge:
- Eat at least five servings of fruits and vegetables every day;
- Track your servings daily for three weeks; and
- Submit your scorecards at the end of each week.
Week 1: July 28 - Aug. 3, 2014
Week 2: Aug. 4 - Aug. 10, 2014
Week 3: Aug. 11-15, 2014
How to Get Started:
Online Tracking for Sonic Boom Participants
- If you are currently participating in Sonic Boom, you are already registered.
- To use the Fruit & Veggie Tracker on the Sonic Boom website:
- Go to mybenefits.county.org, select “Get Connected”;
- Select the “Sonic Boom” link;
- Select the “Wellness Incentives” tab on the left side of your personal dashboard; and
- Use the “Fruit & Veggie Tracker” to enter the five fruits and vegetables you eat each day during the challenge and watch the progress bar fill up as you reach your goal each day!
- To participate in the paper-based version of the 5-A-Day Challenge, sign up here;
- Complete the online form by July 25 to participate. You must include a valid email address;
- We’ll email your personal scorecard and instructions to submit your prize entries.
Each week of the challenge, you’re aiming for at least five days of eating five servings of fruits and vegetables. For each week that you reach this goal, you’ll be entered into a prize drawing to win one of our prize packages. Earn up to three prize entries!