There are multiple ways election administrators and county clerks may submit election results. If the options below won't work for your county, please let us know how we can help make it easy for you to report election data to help build the County Elections Database.
- Upload results online using the below form (all file formats accepted);
- Email results to TACElections@county.org (attachments and all file formats accepted);
- Refer us to your county's website, if election results are posted;
- By phone, call Frank Baca at (800) 456-5974;
- Fax results to (512) 477-1324; and
- Mail results to TAC, Attn: County Elections, 1210 San Antonio, Austin, Texas 78701
Questions? Email TACElections@county.org or call Frank Baca at (800) 456-5974. Have other ideas? Please don't hesitate to let us know.