Healthy County is excited to announce a new health program called Omada® — a digital lifestyle change program that can help you lose weight, feel fantastic, and develop long-term healthy habits. Healthy County is offering Omada® at no cost to members and their covered adult family members who are enrolled in our Texas Association of Counties Health and Employee Benefits Pool health plan in partnership with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas and who are at risk for heart disease or Type 2 diabetes.
- An interactive program to guide your journey
- A wireless smart scale to monitor your progress
- Weekly online lessons to empower you
- A professional Omada® health coach to keep you on track
- Small online group of participants to keep you engaged
Members can take a 1-minute health screener to see if they're eligible by clicking here.
We'd love your help in spreading the word to your employees! Attached are some materials to help you announce the program to your colleagues.
The Omada® program is available to all fully pooled groups and participating ASO groups. Participating ASO groups include Brazos and Comal counties.