As a reminder, the new employee assistance program (EAP) powered by Alliance Work Partners for all fully pooled TAC Health and Employee Benefits Pool members and participating ASO members became available on Oct. 1
If you or someone in your household is struggling to find a work-life balance or experiencing elevated anxiety and stress, professional support can help you get back on track. The EAP is designed to help you manage daily responsibilities, major events, work stresses or any issue affecting your quality of life.
The EAP is available to assist employees and members of their households who may be experiencing personal life problems, such as marital problems, legal or financial issues, stress, emotional problems, family problems and substance abuse struggles.
All services provided by the EAP are free of charge and confidential.
Available EAP Services:
- Legal and Financial services provided by a lawyer or financial professional specializing in your area of concern. Available online or by telephone.
- Customized EAP website featuring resources, skill-building tools, online assessments and referrals.
- Resources and referrals for everyday needs.
- Reimbursement for emergency cab or rideshare fare for eligible employees and dependents that opt to use a cab/rideshare service instead of driving while impaired.
One to Six Counseling Sessions
- Per problem, per year. Short-term counseling sessions which include assessment, referral, and crisis services. (Same day appointments available for urgent/crisis callers, or facilitation of immediate hospitalization
A toll-free call to (800) 343-3822 starts the process. The EAP’s call center is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week by professional counselors. Face-to-face counselors also are widely accessible.
Go to www.awpnow.com to create a customized account. Select "Access Your Benefits." Use Registration Code: AWP-TACHEBP-4661.
View our EAP Orientation Video to learn more about the available EAP benefits.
Healthy County Employee Assistance Program powered by Alliance Work Partners
Access all benefits by calling (800) 343-3822.
To reach TDD, call (800) 448-1823.
To reach the EAP teen line: (800) 334-TEEN (8336).
Online: www.awpnow.com | Registration Code: AWP-TACHEBP-4661
Wellness Coordinator and Sponsor EAP Resources