As of April 24, Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick named several Senate working groups to discuss the challenges facing Texas as the state responds to the COVID-19 pandemic. The groups are:
- Economic Impact & Budgeting
- Senate Pandemic Preparedness
- Public Schools & Higher Ed
- Health, Hospitals & COVID-19 Issues
- Jobs & Re-Opening the Economy
- Food Supply Chain, Food Banks & Agriculture
Each senator will serve on one or more of the groups to discuss issues that may arise during the next legislative session. View the full list of working groups and members.
For more information, contact Aurora Flores at (800) 456-5974.