Fix Pain Fast at Airrosti
Airrosti is a safe and highly effective alternative to surgery, pain management, and long-term chiropractic or physical therapy treatment programs. Airrosti’s non-invasive treatment helps patients rapidly recover from injuries or nagging pain often within an average of 3.2 visits.
- Your copay for an Airrosti visit is the same cost as your primary care office visit copay.*
- Visit www.airrosti.com or call (800) 404-6050 to learn more and schedule an appointment at the location nearest you.
- Watch this video to learn what to expect at an Airrosti visit.
*PPO Plans Only. The new Airrsoti copay is not available to all ASO groups. Check with your HR Department to see if the Airrosti copay benefit is available to you.
Visit a Doctor Online for $10 with MDLIVE®
Connect with a board-certified doctor via computer, smartphone, tablet, or telephone 24/7 for care for non-emergency medical issues through MDLIVE. You can speak to a doctor immediately or schedule an appointment based on your availability. MDLIVE doctors or therapists can help treat general health, pediatric care and behavioral health conditions, as well as send prescriptions (when appropriate) to a pharmacy of your choice.
- Your copay for a MDLIVE visit is $10.
- Visit MDLIVE.com/BCBSTX or call 888-680-8646 to register today.
*MDLIVE is not available to all ASO groups. Check with your HR Department to see if MDLIVE is available to you.
Get Prescription Discounts with Medicine Match
Medicine Match is still available to members with our switch to Navitus Health Solutions for prescription benefits. Receive 50 percent off your prescription copays for medications needed for specific conditions when enrolled in condition management for asthma, diabetes, cholesterol or high blood pressure.
- Call (866) 412-8795.
- When prompted say “Blue Care Connections.”
- Enter your BCBSTX ID number, ask to enroll in any of the condition management programs listed above.
- Prescription copay discount will automatically take effect within one week of enrolling in condition management program.
*Medicine Match is not available to all ASO groups. Check with your HR Department to see if Medicine Match is available to you.