Every day’s a great day to participate in Healthy County, but today is special – Sonic Boom is here and ready to help you live a healthier life! Employees and covered spouses can now participate on the new Healthy County Sonic Boom portal. Check out our How to Guide for instructions on how to activate your account, purchase an activity tracker, and sync your tracker to the portal.
6K a Day: March 11 – April 21
Our first Healthy County contest, 6K a Day, begins Mar. 11. Activate your account and sync your activity tracker to the portal to be automatically enrolled in the contest. Participants must log 30 days of 6,000 steps to complete the contest. Check your progress under the Rewards tab on the Sonic Boom portal.
Employees who complete three out of four Healthy County contests will earn the $50 Boomer Bucks incentive that can be redeemed for merchandise and/or gift cards.*
ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT TODAY!
Becoming a part of the Sonic Boom team is easy as 1, 2, 3…
REGISTER & SYNC YOUR DEVICE:
- Go to http://www.county.org/sonicboom
- Select “Create Account”
- Enter your BCBSTX Member ID Number (903XXXXXX) and date of birth and follow the prompts to create your account!
- Log into your Sonic Boom website at county.org/sonicboom
- Click on your profile picture in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Manage Devices” button on the lower right.
- Click “Let’s Get Started”
- Choose “Other Devices” from the choice of devices and the click “Choose Source” to select the other type of device you will be connecting.
- Click on the device, and enter the log in credentials that you use to log in to that device’s mobile app.
- Enter your login credentials for your activity tracker’s app and then click “Allow.” If you don’t see the windows to enter your email and password, you are already logged into your device’s webpage. Go ahead and click “Allow.”
- WOOHOO! You’re good to go. Sync your data to your devices app and watch as it flows to your profile.
Click here for instructions on how to sync an Apple Watch. Click here for a list of devices that are compatible with the Sonic Boom portal. Unfortunately, Samsung Gear Watch devices are not compatible with the portal. Members can download the Google Fit app and sync their step data from their phone’s accelerometer.
If you have any questions about the Sonic Boom program, how to navigate your personal Sonic Boom site, or anything else you can think of, please do not hesitate to contact Sonic Boom Mission Control Support team by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone! Toll free line: 877-766-4208
*All fully pooled TAC HEBP groups and participating ASO groups, Harris County Appraisal District and Brazos, Comal, and Guadalupe Counties are eligible for the Boomer Bucks incentive.