Every day’s a great day to participate in Healthy County, but today is special. Sonic Boom is here and ready to help you live a healthier life. Employees and covered spouses can now participate on the new Healthy County Sonic Boom portal. The Sonic Boom wellness portal will replace the Provant portal used in 2018.
Here are some things you can do in your new wellness program:
Contests! What if we told you that you have the opportunity to create your very own contests AND compete in Healthy County contests? Employees that complete three of four Healthy County contests will earn a $50 Boomer Bucks incentive that can be redeemed for merchandise and/or gift cards!* The first Healthy County challenge will begin March 11.
Academy! View articles, videos, and other self-paced educational content to help with optimal nutrition, financial well-being, and more.
Goals and Trackers! Use our fun and automated goals and trackers to keep tabs on your hydration, fruit/veggie intake, physical activity, mood, weight, and more. Hit your daily goals in each category.
Sonic Striding! Sonic Striding involves wearing an activity tracking device that will track all your activity, including walking, running, working out – you name it. The activity data is stored in your device’s app on your mobile device, and once registered on the Sonic Boom site, will be uploaded to your account automatically. Use your own Fitbit, Garmin, Striiv, Apple Watch and Misfit devices. We even support apps like Strava, Fitbit Mobile Track (iPhone only), Apple Health Google Fit, Microsoft Health/Band, too. All existing devices used with the prior Healthy County Provant portal are compatible with Sonic Boom.
Need a New Device?
View our device storefront instructions to purchase a new device with your $30 subsidy. Employees may use their $30 subsidy once every three years.*instructions attached to email
Create Your Account Today.
Becoming a part of the Sonic Boom team is as easy as 1, 2, 3...
- Go to http://www.county.org/sonicboom
- Select "Create Account".
- Enter your BCBSTX Member ID Number (903XXXXXX) and date of birth and follow the prompts to create your account!
Register Your Device:
- Log into your Sonic Boom website at county.org/sonicboom
- Click on your profile picture in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Manage Devices” button on the lower right.
- Click “Let’s Get Started”
- Choose “Other Devices” from the choice of devices and the click “Choose Source” to select the other type of device you will be connecting.
- Click on the device, and enter the log in credentials that you use to log in to that device’s mobile app.
- Enter your login credentials for your activity tracker’s app and then click “Allow.” If you don’t see the windows to enter your email and password, you are already logged into your device’s webpage. Go ahead and click “Allow.”
- WOOHOO! You’re good to go. Sync your data to your devices app and watch as it flows to your profile.
If you have any questions about the Sonic Boom program, how to navigate your personal Sonic Boom site, or anything else you can think of, please do not hesitate to contact Sonic Boom Mission Control Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 766-4208.
*ASO groups are not eligible for the $50 Boomer Bucks Incentive