Time to start steppin’! There’s still time to participate in 6K a Day. Employees and covered spouses can now participate in contests on the new Healthy County Sonic Boom portal. Check out our How-To Guide to learn how to activate your account, purchase an activity tracker, and sync your tracker to the portal.
6K a Day: March 11 – April 21
6K a Day is happening now! Activate your account and sync your activity tracker to the portal to be automatically enrolled in the contest. Participants must log 30 days of 6,000 steps to complete the contest. Check your progress under the Rewards tab on the Sonic Boom portal.
Employees that complete 3 of 4 Healthy County contests will earn the $50 Boomer Bucks incentive that can be redeemed for merchandise and/or gift cards!*
ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT TODAY (2 Ways Available)!
Method 1: Employees Only
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Method 2: Employees & Spouses
- Go to www.county.org/sonicboom
- Click Enter Company Login
- Login using your mybenefits.county.org credentials or click Create Password to create a my benefits account
- Select Get Your Benefits Information
- Click the Healthy County energized by Sonic Boom link
- Go to http://www.county.org/sonicboom
- Select Create Account
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Enter your BCBSTX Member ID Number (903XXXXXX) from your health benefits card (leave off ZGP)
- Click the blue search button
- Follow the prompts to create your account
REGISTER & SYNC YOUR DEVICE:
- Log into your Sonic Boom account at county.org/sonicboom
- Click on your profile photo in the upper left corner of the screen
- Click Manage Devices in the lower right
- Click Let's Get Started
- Choose Apple Watch, Fitbit, or Other Devices from the choice of devices. If you choose Other Devices, click Choose Sources to select the other type of device you will be connecting
- Click on the device and enter the log in credentials that you use to log into that device's mobile app.
- Click Allow.
- Woohoo! You’re good to go. Sync your data to your devices app and watch as it flows to your profile.
Click here for instructions on how to sync an Apple Watch. Click here for a list of devices that are compatible with the Sonic Boom portal. Unfortunately, Samsung Gear Watch devices are not compatible with the portal. Members can download the Google Fit app and sync their step data from their phone’s accelerometer.
If you have any questions about the Sonic Boom program, how to navigate your personal Sonic Boom site, or anything else you can think of, please do not hesitate to contact Sonic Boom Mission Control Support team by email, email@example.com, or phone! Toll free line: 877-766-4208.
*All fully pooled TAC HEBP groups and participating ASO groups are eligible for the Boomer Bucks incentive. Spouses are not eligible for the incentive.