Get ready for our second contest, County vs. County, beginning May 13! Log 30 days of 6,000 steps by June 23 to complete the contest. Check your progress in the Rewards tab on the Sonic Boom portal. Participants with their activity tracker registered on the Sonic Boom portal will be automatically registered for the challenge.
Employees that complete three of four Healthy County contests will earn the $50 Boomer Bucks incentive that can be redeemed for merchandise and/or gift cards!*
Check out our 2019 Contests flyer for the dates of all of the 2019 Healthy County Contests.
Follow the instructions below to activate your account and register your device today!
ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT (2 options)
Method 1: Single Sign-On (SSO) Employees Only
Method 2: Employees & Spouses
- Go to www.county.org/sonicboom
- Click Enter Company Login
- Log in using your mybenefits.county.org credentials or click Create Password to create a my benefits account
- Select Get Your Benefits Information
- Click the Healthy County energized by Sonic Boom link
REGISTER & SYNC YOUR DEVICE:
- Go to http://www.county.org/sonicboom
- Select Create Account
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Enter your BCBSTX Member ID Number (903XXXXXX) from your health benefits card (leave off ZGP)
- Click the blue search button
- Follow the prompts to create your account
- Log into your Sonic Boom account at county.org/sonicboom
- Click on your Profile Photo in the upper left corner of the screen
- Click Manage Devices in the lower right
- Click Let's Get Started
- Choose Apple Watch, Fitbit, or Other Devices from the choice of devices. If you choose Other Devices, click Choose Sources to select the other type of device you will be connecting
- Click on the device and enter the log in credentials that you use to log into that device's mobile app.
- Click Allow.
- Woohoo! You’re good to go. Sync your data to your devices app and watch as it flows to your profile.
Click here for instructions on how to sync an Apple Watch. Click here for a list of devices that are compatible with the Sonic Boom portal. Unfortunately, Samsung Gear Watch devices are not compatible with the portal. Members can download the Google Fit app and sync their step data from their phone’s accelerometer.
If you have any questions about the Sonic Boom program, syncing your steps, how to navigate your personal Sonic Boom site, or anything else you can think of, please do not hesitate to contact Sonic Boom Mission Control Support team by email or phone! Toll free line: 877-766-4208.
*All fully pooled TAC HEBP groups and participating ASO groups are eligible for the Boomer Bucks incentive. Participating ASO groups include Brazos, Comal and Guadalupe counties and the Harris County Appraisal District