Great news! Sonic Boom now has a direct integration with Apple Healthkit. This eliminates the need to sync your data with Human API, and now with the integration your time will also be transferred to Sonic Boom along with steps, calories and distance.
Due to this update, Apple Watches are now available on the Healthy County device storefront! To access the storefront, log into your Sonic Boom account and click the "Time to Get a Tracker" smart card. Device subsidies can be applied to Apple Watch purchases.
If you currently use an Apple Watch, follow the steps below to get set-up.
Important! If you've already connected your Apple Watch through Human API, start by offloading your steps to the Human API app. Our new direct integration between the Sonic Boom Wellness app and Apple HealthKit tracks steps from the moment it's connected, and doesn't log steps retroactively. So you need to offload before you update your connection. Check the "Timeline" section of the app to ensure steps updated. Afterwards delete the HumanAPI application from your iPhone.
- If you already have the Sonic Boom Wellness app downloaded to your iPhone, update the app or delete it and download the new version of the Sonic Boom Wellness app from the Apple App Store.
- You may see a notification pop up asking the app to send notifications (either allow or deny).
- Log into the Sonic Boom Wellness app, and visit your profile by tapping on your picture or initials in the top-left corner.
- Tap the gear icon in the top-left corner.
- Tap the "Register a new device or App" button (do this whether or not you already have an Apple Watch registered).
- Tap the "Apple Watch" button (even if you don't actually have an Apple Watch and you're just using the Apple HealthKit app).
- Follow the instructions to register, then tap "LET’S GET STARTED".
- Tap "Allow" in the top-right corner.
- That's it! Your registration is complete once you see the Registration Complete screen.
Please give it a few minutes for your data to sync, and then you should see your activity directly within the app! Be sure to open the Sonic Boom app once a day or so for your activity to sync over!