Great news! Sonic Boom now has a direct integration with Apple Health. This eliminates the need to sync your data with Human API and, with the integration, your time will also be transferred to Sonic Boom along with steps, calories and distance. Follow the steps below to get set-up.
Important! If you've already connected your Apple Watch through Human API, start by offloading your steps to the Human API app. Our new direct integration between the Sonic Boom Wellness app and Apple Health tracks steps from the moment it's connected, and doesn't log steps retroactively. So you need to offload before you update your connection.
- Download the Sonic Boom Wellness app from the Apple App Store.
- Log into the Sonic Boom Wellness app, and visit your profile by tapping on your picture or initials in the top-left corner.
- Tap the gear icon in the top-left corner.
- Tap the "Register a new device or App" button (do this whether or not you already have an Apple Watch registered).
- Tap the "Apple Watch" button (even if you don’t actually have an Apple Watch and you’re just using the Apple Health app).
- Follow the instructions to register, then tap "LET’S GET STARTED."
- Tap "Allow" in the top-right corner.
- That's it! Your registration is complete once you see the Registration Complete screen.
Please give it a few minutes for your data to sync, then you should see your activity directly within the app. Be sure to open the Sonic Boom app once a day or so to sync your steps over.