Healthy County is excited to announce a new health program called Omada that we're offering at no cost to members and their covered adult family members enrolled in our Texas Association of Counties Health and Employee Benefits Pool health plan in partnership with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas, and are at risk for type 2 diabetes or heart disease.
Omada® is a digital lifestyle change program that can help you lose weight, feel fantastic, and develop long-term healthy habits
- An interactive program to guide your journey
- A wireless smart scale to monitor your progress
- Weekly online lessons to empower you
- A professional Omada health coach to keep you on track
- Small online group of participants to keep you engaged
Members can take Omada's 1-minute health screener to see if they're eligible by clicking here.
The Omada program is available to all fully pooled groups and participating ASO groups. Participating ASO groups include Brazos County and Comal County.