Stress management tips include:
- Journaling is a great way to process difficult emotions. It’s also helpful to write down what you’re thankful for each day.
- If the news or social media posts are stressing you out, take a break from them.
- Engage in or discover new hobbies to keep your mind occupied. Try your hand at origami, sewing or painting.
- Breathing exercises can help you calm down.
- Sonic Boom is offering a "Mental Wellness Under Quarantine" Academy course.
- MDLive provides access to licensed therapists so that you can attend counseling from the comfort of your own home.