Healthy County is excited to announce a new diabetes and high blood pressure program called Livongo that we're offering at no cost to members and their covered family members 13 and older enrolled in our Texas Association of Counties Health and Employee Benefits Pool health plan in partnership with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas.
About Livongo for Diabetes:
Livongo is a new approach to diabetes management that combines advanced technology with coaching to support you with your diabetes.
Livongo for Diabetes includes:
- A cellular blood glucose monitor: Monitor your blood sugar levels. Provided to you at no cost.
- Unlimited strips: Get as many strips and lancets as you need sent to your home at no cost.
- Tips to help you stay on track: Receive personalized messages to help you manage your blood sugar and feel your best.
- Coaching when you need it most: A Certified Diabetes Educator who provides support for questions on nutrition or lifestyle changes.
Members, age 13 and older, with diabetes can join Livongo today by clicking here.
About Livongo for High Blood Pressure*:
Livongo is a new approach to high blood pressure management that combines advanced technology, personalized insights and coaching to give you the tools you need to manage your blood pressure.
Livongo for High Blood Pressure Includes:
- A Bluetooth enabled blood pressure monitor: Monitor your blood pressure. Provided to you at no cost.
- Tips to help you stay on track: Receive personalized messages to help you manage your blood pressure and feel your best.
- Coaching when you need it most: A Livongo coach who provides answers to your questions, support on your weight loss journey, and advice on improving your health.
Members with high blood pressure can join Livongo today by clicking here.
*A Bluetooth enabled smart device, smartphone or tablet, is required to participate in the Livongo High Blood Pressure program.
The Livongo program is available to all fully pooled groups and participating ASO groups. Participating ASO groups include Brazos County and Comal County.