Healthy County is excited to announce a new diabetes and high blood pressure program called Livongo which we're offering at no cost to members and their covered family members 13 and older enrolled in our Texas Association of Counties Health and Employee Benefits Pool health plan in partnership with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas.
About Livongo for Diabetes
Livongo is a new approach to diabetes management that combines advanced technology with coaching to support you with your diabetes.
Livongo for Diabetes includes:
- A cellular blood glucose monitor: Provided to you at no cost to monitor your blood sugar levels.
- Unlimited strips: Get as many strips and lancets as needed sent to your home at no cost.
- Tips to help you stay on track: Receive personalized messages to help you manage your blood sugar and feel your best.
- Coaching when you need it most: A Certified Diabetes Educator will provide support for questions on nutrition or lifestyle changes.
Members, age 13 and older, with diabetes can join Livongo today at get.livongo.com/HEALTHYCOUNTY/now
About Livongo for High Blood Pressure:*
Livongo is a new approach to high blood pressure management that combines advanced technology, personalized insights and coaching to give you the tools you need to manage your blood pressure.
Livongo for High Blood Pressure Includes:
- A Bluetooth-enabled blood pressure monitor: Provided to you at no cost to monitor your blood pressure.
- Tips to help you stay on track: Receive personalized messages to help you manage your blood pressure and feel your best.
- Coaching when you need it most: A Livongo coach will provide answers to your questions, support on your weight loss journey and advice on improving your health.
Members with high blood pressure can join Livongo today at get.livongo.com/HEALTHYCOUNTY/now
*A Bluetooth-enabled smart device, smartphone or tablet is required to participate in the Livongo High Blood Pressure program
The Livongo program is available to all fully pooled groups and participating ASO groups. Participating ASO groups include Brazos County and Comal County.