Ever wonder how some people can eat whatever they want and not gain weight? Naturally Slim will show you how it’s done at NO COST to you.* Apply online Mar. 30 – Apr. 10 to join the next Naturally Slim class that begins Apr. 27.
Naturally Slim® is a common-sense, online weight loss program based on Eatology™, the study of when, why and how we eat. Unlike diets, which rely on your willpower and 'eat this, not that' advice, Naturally Slim teaches you simple, repeatable skills to help you lose weight and keep it off in the real world, while still eating the foods you love — even cheeseburgers!
Here's how Naturally Slim works
Instead of making you count points, track calories or spend hours prepping 'approved' foods, Naturally Slim uses a science-based approach based on the eating patterns that people who don't struggle with their weight use naturally. During the initial 10 weeks of the program, you'll log into your Naturally Slim dashboard to learn tips like:
- Ways to enjoy your favorite foods without going overboard
- How to manage the differences between appetite and hunger
- How to keep thirst from hijacking your weight loss
- The reasons we eat, many of which have nothing to do with hunger
- How to stop eating around emotions like stress, anger, and depression
- How to sleep better, become more physically active, reduce stress, and more!
View our Healthy County Naturally Testimonial Video to see what other county participants had to say about the program!
Naturally Slim Class:
Apply Mar. 30 – Apr. 10
Start: Apr. 27
To learn more and apply for the Naturally Slim program visit: www.naturallyslim.com/healthycounty
Print the Naturally Slim Spring Class promotional materials to hang around your office.
*Naturally Slim is available to employees and spouses enrolled in the medical plan and participating ASO groups at no cost. Participating ASO groups include Brazos, Comal, and Guadalupe Counties