Great news! Sonic Boom now has a direct integration with Apple Health. This eliminates the need to sync your data with Human API. Now with the integration your time will be transferred to Sonic Boom along with steps, calories and distance. Set it up today with the following directions.
Important note: If you've already connected your Apple Watch through Human API, start by offloading your steps to the Human API app. Our new direct integration between the Sonic Boom Wellness app and Apple Health tracks steps from the moment it's connected so you need to offload before you update your connection.
- Download the Sonic Boom Wellness app in the Apple App Store. If you already have the Sonic Boom Wellness app, please verify that you have downloaded the most recent update.
- Log into the Sonic Boom Wellness app, and visit your profile by tapping on your picture or initials in the top-left corner.
- Tap the gear icon in the top-left corner.
- Tap the "Register a new device or App" button. Do this whether or not you already have an Apple Watch registered.
- Tap the "Apple Watch" button. Tap the button even if you don't actually have an Apple Watch and you're just using the Apple Health app.
- Follow the instructions to register, then tap "LET’S GET STARTED".
- Tap "Turn All Categories On".
- Tap "Allow" in the top-right corner to return to the Sonic Boom app.
- That's it! Your registration is complete once you see the Registration Complete screen.
Please allow your data to sync for a few minutes, then you should see your activity in the app. Be sure to open the Sonic Boom app daily to sync your steps over!