New sessions are here! Keep up the momentum to lose weight and tackle obesity-related chronic disease. Omada® is a personalized lifestyle-change program that inspires healthy habits you can live with for the long term. It combines the behavior-change science and unwavering support you’ll need to lose weight, keep it off and reduce your risk for type 2 diabetes or heart disease.
The program includes:
- Wireless smart scale to monitor your progress.
- Professional health coach to keep you on track.
- Interactive program that adapts to you.
- Weekly online lessons to educate and inspire.
- Small group of participants for real-time support.
If you or your adult family members are enrolled in our TAC Health and Employee Benefits Pool health plan in partnership with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas, and are at risk for type 2 diabetes or heart disease, the Omada program is included in your benefits at no cost to you.
Take a one-minute risk screener to see whether you’re eligible: omadahealth.com/healthycounty
The Omada program is available to all fully pooled groups and participating ASO groups. Participating ASO groups include Brazos and Comal counties.