Here’s some alarming news: 90% of people with prediabetes don’t know they have it.
That’s why we're joining the American Diabetes Association in recognizing Diabetes Alert Day—a movement that challenges everyone to take a quick survey to assess their risk of Type 2 diabetes.
Do you or a loved one meet one of these risk factors for diabetes?*
- Are you or they 45 years or older?
- Have a parent, brother, or sister with Type 2 diabetes?
- Are you or they physically active less than three times a week?
Taking one minute to answer questions like these could help you determine if you’re at risk—and get you started on taking control to prevent diabetes. If you are at risk, there’s good news. You can prevent or delay the onset of Type 2 diabetes by making simple lifestyle changes, like moving more and eating better.
Even more good news: You won’t have to do it alone—Omada® can help. Omada helps you lose weight, gain energy, and improve your overall health. We’ll match you with a health coach you can talk to anytime, anywhere—and you’ll never pay a dime.
Take 60 seconds to ensure you’re on track for lifelong health: omadahealth.com/healthycounty. Join us in the movement to reduce the risk of diabetes. Take this wake up call to know your risk.
The program includes:
- Wireless smart scale to monitor your progress.
- Professional health coach to keep you on track.
- Interactive program that adapts to you.
- Weekly online lessons to educate and inspire.
- Small group of participants for real-time support.
The Omada program is available to all fully pooled groups and participating ASO groups. Participating ASO groups include Brazos and Comal counties.