Stay healthy this spring with Livongo resources and tips for keeping produce fresher longer and for being active outdoors with allergies:
Healthy County's diabetes and high blood pressure program, Livongo, is offered at no cost to members and their covered family members 13 and older and enrolled in our TAC Health and Employee Benefits Pool health plan in partnership with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas.
About Livongo for Diabetes
Livongo is a new approach to diabetes management that combines advanced technology with coaching to give you the support you need.
Livongo for diabetes includes:
- A cellular-connected blood glucose meter: It automatically uploads your readings to your secure online account, so you can monitor your blood sugar levels. The glucose meter is cellular-enabled, which means no more handwritten logbooks, no more upload cables and no need for a smartphone. And it's provided to you at no cost.
- Unlimited strips: Get as many strips and lancets as you need sent to your home at no cost. Your glucose meter will prompt you with a message to reorder.
- Tips to help you stay on track: Receive real-time, personalized messages to help you manage your blood sugar and feel your best.
- Coaching when you need it most: A certified diabetes educator who provides support for questions on nutrition or lifestyle changes.
- Immediate information sharing: You choose the group of people with whom you want to share information, such as your family, doctor or Livongo for diabetes coach.
Members 13 and older with diabetes can join Livongo today at get.livongo.com/HEALTHYCOUNTY/now.
About Livongo for High Blood Pressure*
Livongo is a new approach to high blood pressure management that combines advanced technology, personalized insights and coaching to give you the tools you need to manage your blood pressure.
Livongo for high blood pressure includes:
- A Bluetooth-enabled blood pressure monitor: Monitor your blood pressure. Provided to you at no cost.
- Tips to help you stay on track: Receive personalized messages to help you manage your blood pressure and feel your best.
- Coaching when you need it most: A Livongo coach who provides answers to your questions, support on your weight loss journey and advice on improving your health.
Members with high blood pressure can join Livongo today at get.livongo.com/HEALTHYCOUNTY/now.
*A Bluetooth-enabled smart device, smartphone or tablet is required to participate in the Livongo high blood pressure program
The Livongo program is available to all fully pooled groups and participating ASO groups. Participating ASO groups include Brazos and Comal counties.