The 2014 survey of county officials' salaries is now available on-line. This is the entire document showing salaries for all elected county officials and the county auditors. We only publish this document in even numbered years, which means there will notbe a 2015 edition. This document has been altered since publication due to the following corrections:
- Added Scurry County salary information, all offices, on April 30, 2014.
- Corrected commissioners' salaries for Brazoria County on April 30, 2014.
- Corrected Collin County judge's salary and sheriff's car allowance on May 5, 2014.
- Corrected Comal County judge's salary and supplemental salary on May 5, 2014.
- Added Hidalgo County salary information, all offices, on May 6, 2014.
- Added Brown County salary information, all offices, on July 9, 2014.
- Corrected Fort Bend County judge's information to show that the judge is NOT provided with a car on August 19, 2015.
In addition, we now have a MS Excel workbook available with the data from Section One of the 2014 Salary Survey (plus the salary ranges of constables and justices of the peace) including any changes previously noted.