Your Connection to Texas Counties
You're invited to the 2023 TAC Legislative Conference. Register today to strengthen your connections with county officials in your district and from across the state.
The conference takes a deep dive into the most pressing issues counties face today. Each county office will be represented at this premier event.
We offer you:
- Two complimentary registrations with an invitation to attend the legislative reception on Thursday, Aug. 31, 4:30-6 p.m.
- Your constituents. Upon request, we'll send you a custom list of your preregistered constituents.
- Private meeting space. With your registration, we offer you the opportunity to visit privately with your constituents attending the conference. To host an exclusive meeting with attendees from your district, contact Deanna Auert. Space is limited. Choose the time and date most convenient for you and reserve it today.
- Three meeting rooms available, Aug. 30, 5-6 p.m. (Hospitality provided)
- Three meeting rooms available, Aug. 31, Noon-1:30 p.m. (Lunch provided)
Schedule of Events
|Wednesday, Aug. 30|
|2-4:30 p.m.||Opening General Session (in person and live online)|
|4:30-6 p.m.||Exhibit Hall Welcome Reception
Were you elected or appointed from Nov. 8, 2022-Aug. 30, 2023? If yes, you are invited to attend our first New Official Networking event on Wednesday, Aug. 30. RSVP online when you register. Formal Invitation to follow.
|5-6 p.m.||Exclusive Meetings for Legislators and County Officials (three rooms; hospitality provided) (in person only)|
|Thursday, Aug. 31|
|8 a.m.-2:35 p.m.||Legislative Discussion Sessions (in person and live online)|
|9 a.m.-3 p.m.||Exhibit Hall Hours|
|Noon-1:30 p.m.||Exclusive Meetings for Legislators and County Officials (three rooms; lunch provided) (in person only)|
|3-4:30 p.m.||Meeting of County Affiliate Organizations (in-person only)
County associations organize and host a 1.5-hour meeting to discuss legislative issues or association business during the conference.
|4:30-6 p.m.||Legislative Reception|
|Friday, Sept. 1|
|9-10:30 a.m.||Closing General Session (in person and live online)|