News Article | March 18, 2022
Access WorkLife Services Through Your EAP
Your Employee Assistance Program (EAP) regularly helps people much like yourself locate the services they need to help family members and themselves cope with life's challenges. Frequently the hardest part of a decision is doing the research to make your choice. Click here to learn more about these services.
As a reminder, the EAP powered by Alliance Work Partners is available to all fully pooled TAC Health and Employee Benefits Pool members and participating ASO members. The EAP is available to assist employees and members of their households who may be experiencing personal life problems, such as marital problems, legal or financial issues, stress, emotional problems, family problems and substance abuse struggles.
- All services provided by the EAP are free of charge and confidential.
- A toll-free call to (800) 343-3822 starts the process. The EAP's call center is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week by professional counselors. Face-to-face counselors also are widely accessible.
- Go to www.awpnow.com to create a customized account. Select "Access Your Benefits." Use registration code: AWP-TACHEBP-4661.
- Healthy County Employee Assistance Program powered by Alliance Work Partners
- Access all benefits by calling (800) 343-3822.
- To reach TDD, call (800) 448-1823.
- To reach the EAP teen line, call (800) 334-TEEN (8336).
- Online: www.awpnow.com | Registration code: AWP-TACHEBP-4661
- EAP English Flyer
- EAP Spanish Flyer