News Article | May 21, 2022
Minds Over Matter: The Power of Mindsets in Helping Achieve Health Goals
Did you know that members with a growth mindset may achieve better health outcomes in the Omada for Prediabetes & Weight Management program? Learn about the difference between fixed and growth mindsets in Omada's Minds over Matter blog post.
Omada® is a personalized lifestyle-change program that inspires healthy habits you can live with for the long term. It combines the behavior-change science and unwavering support you’ll need to lose weight, keep it off and reduce your risk for Type 2 diabetes or heart disease.
The program includes:
- Wireless smart scale to monitor your progress.
- Professional health coach to keep you on track.
- Interactive program that adapts to you.
- Weekly online lessons to educate and inspire.
- Small group of participants for real-time support.
Take a one-minute risk screener to see whether you’re eligible: omadahealth.com/healthycounty.
The Omada program is available to all fully pooled groups and participating ASO groups. Participating ASO groups include Brazos and Comal counties.