News Article | September 28, 2022
Personal & Professional Resilience Webinar Presented by Your EAP
This training focuses on the flexible strength of resilient people and the ways we can develop those qualities within ourselves. Evaluate your approach to the events and challenges that confront you, and learn what you can do to better insulate yourself from stressors.
View the Personal & Professional Resilience webinar recording through Oct. 11.
- Defining resilience
- Identifying "untruths" that we believe
- How to dispute these beliefs
- Building resilience
As a reminder, the EAP powered by Alliance Work Partners is available to all fully pooled TAC Health and Employee Benefits Pool members and participating ASO members. The EAP is available to assist employees and members of their households who may be experiencing personal life problems, such as marital problems, legal or financial issues, stress, emotional problems, family problems and substance abuse struggles.
- All services provided by the EAP are free of charge and confidential.
- A toll-free call to (800) 343-3822 starts the process. The EAP's call center is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week by professional counselors. Face-to-face counselors also are widely accessible.
- Go to www.awpnow.com to create a customized account. Select "Access Your Benefits." Use registration code: AWP-TACHEBP-4661.
- Healthy County Employee Assistance Program powered by Alliance Work Partners
- Access all benefits by calling (800) 343-3822.
- To reach TDD, call (800) 448-1823.
- To reach the EAP teen line, call (800) 334-TEEN (8336).
- Online: www.awpnow.com | Registration code: AWP-TACHEBP-4661
- EAP English Flyer
- EAP Spanish Flyer