News Article | January 26, 2023
EAP Webinar Recording Now Available: Finding Balance
Too many of us go to work and return home day after day, spreading ourselves more and more thinly over our personal and professional lives. This training takes a close look at how pressures and expectations from each sphere can become unbalanced, eating up our time and exhausting our determination. Learn how to get out of survival mode and into a steadier, more purposeful pace.
View the Finding Balance Webinar recording through March 10.
- What is Work-Life Balance pace?
- How to achieve a balance
- Taking action to improve quality of life
As a reminder, the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) powered by Alliance Work Partners is available to all fully pooled TAC Health and Employee Benefits Pool members and participating ASO members. The EAP is available to assist employees and members of their households who may be experiencing personal life problems, such as marital problems, legal or financial issues, stress, emotional problems, family problems and substance abuse struggles.
- All services provided by the EAP are free of charge and confidential.
- A toll-free call to (800) 343‑3822 starts the process. The EAP's call center is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week by professional counselors. Face-to-face counselors also are widely accessible.
- Go to www.awpnow.com to create a customized account. Select "Access Your Benefits."
- Use registration code: AWP-TACHEBP-4661.
- Healthy County Employee Assistance Program powered by Alliance Work Partners
- Access all benefits by calling (800) 343‑3822.
- To reach TDD, call (800) 448‑1823.
- To reach the EAP teen line, call (800) 334‑TEEN (8336).
- Online: www.awpnow.com | Registration code: AWP-TACHEBP-4661
- EAP English Flyer
- EAP Spanish Flyer