News Article | August 30, 2022
Nutrition 101 Webinar Recording
Rethinking what makes it onto our plates is often our first step toward overall health improvement. Let's get down to the fundamentals of nutrition and uncover effective ways to make a positive impact on our bodies, today and in the long run. View the Nutrition 101 webinar now through Oct. 10.
- New information about the American diet
- The foods that make a difference
- Rethinking our relationship with food
As a reminder, the employee assistance program powered by Alliance Work Partners is available to all fully pooled TAC Health and Employee Benefits Pool members and participating ASO members. The EAP is available to assist employees and members of their households who may be experiencing personal life problems, such as marital problems, legal or financial issues, stress, emotional problems, family problems and substance abuse struggles.
- All services provided by the EAP are free of charge and confidential.
- A toll-free call to (800) 343-3822 starts the process. The EAP's call center is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week by professional counselors. Face-to-face counselors also are widely accessible.
- Go to www.awpnow.com to create a customized account. Select "Access Your Benefits." Use registration code: AWP-TACHEBP-4661.
- Healthy County Employee Assistance Program powered by Alliance Work Partners
- Access all benefits by calling (800) 343-3822.
- To reach TDD, call (800) 448-1823.
- To reach the EAP teen line, call (800) 334-TEEN (8336).
- Online: www.awpnow.com | Registration code: AWP-TACHEBP-4661
- EAP English Flyer
- EAP Spanish Flyer