News Article | November 18, 2022
EAP Webinar Recording Now Available: Choosing Happiness
More and more, science is telling us that our level of personal satisfaction is linked to our social ties and the way we interact with our community. Aided by new research from the fields of psychology, neurology, biology and mindfulness, this training will explore techniques to increase the joy in our lives, regardless of the external circumstances.
View the Choosing Happiness webinar recording through Dec. 10.
- The science behind happiness
- Contributing factors to happiness
- Steps to improve your overall happiness
As a reminder, the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) powered by Alliance Work Partners is available to all fully pooled TAC Health and Employee Benefits Pool members and participating ASO members. The EAP is available to assist employees and members of their households who may be experiencing personal life problems, such as marital problems, legal or financial issues, stress, emotional problems, family problems and substance abuse struggles.
- All services provided by the EAP are free of charge and confidential.
- A toll-free call to (800) 343-3822 starts the process. The EAP's call center is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week by professional counselors. Face-to-face counselors also are widely accessible.
- Go to www.awpnow.com to create a customized account. Select "Access Your Benefits." Use registration code: AWP-TACHEBP-4661.
- Healthy County Employee Assistance Program powered by Alliance Work Partners
- Access all benefits by calling (800) 343-3822.
- To reach TDD, call (800) 448-1823.
- To reach the EAP teen line, call (800) 334-TEEN (8336).
- Online: www.awpnow.com | Registration code: AWP-TACHEBP-4661
- EAP English Flyer
- EAP Spanish Flyer