News Article | October 27, 2022
EAP Benefit Spotlight: LawAccess
All of us need legal and financial assistance from time to time. LawAccess, a service of Alliance Work Partners, offers an inexpensive means to address legal and financial issues that may arise in the lives of employees and their immediate families.
LawAccess provides assistance, resources and information on legal and financial topics, issues and questions. Services are available by phone and online to access a network of legal and financial professionals and information that can help provide peace of mind.
Legal topics include: Civil issues, consumer issues, divorce, family trust, immigration, leases, personal property disputes, and wills/living wills. An initial 30-minute legal consultation is available at no cost to you by phone or in person per issue per year with a licensed attorney or legal representative. If the client chooses to retain an attorney through LawAccess, a discounted rate will apply.
Financial topics you can discuss with a certified consumer credit counselor include debt reduction, budgeting, bankruptcy prevention, foreclosure prevention, financial goal setting, and credit report review.
Online services are available via your customized EAP website. Access legal and financial libraries, legal forms and financial tools and calculators, including online will services, financial management and credit monitoring.
As a reminder, the EAP powered by Alliance Work Partners is available to all fully pooled TAC Health and Employee Benefits Pool members and participating ASO members. The EAP is available to assist employees and members of their households who may be experiencing personal life problems, such as marital problems, legal or financial issues, stress, emotional problems, family problems and substance abuse struggles.
- All services provided by the EAP are free of charge and confidential.
- A toll-free call to (800) 343-3822 starts the process. The EAP's call center is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week by professional counselors. Face-to-face counselors also are widely accessible.
- Go to www.awpnow.com to create a customized account. Select "Access Your Benefits." Use registration code: AWP-TACHEBP-4661.
- Healthy County Employee Assistance Program powered by Alliance Work Partners
- Access all benefits by calling (800) 343-3822.
- To reach TDD, call (800) 448-1823.
- To reach the EAP teen line, call (800) 334-TEEN (8336).
- Online: www.awpnow.com | Registration code: AWP-TACHEBP-4661
- EAP English Flyer
- EAP Spanish Flyer