News Article | April 28, 2023
Have You Checked Out Your Employee Assistance Program Resources?
Visit your EAP website to find information and resources on many seasonal topics.
Visit your EAP website to find information and resources on many seasonal topics. Please note, you must be logged into the EAP site to view some of these webinars and articles. Go to www.awpnow.com to create a customized account. Select "Access Your Benefits." Use Registration Code: AWP-TACHEBP-4661.
When the news and information from the world around you seems like too much, our AWP Blog is here to offer easier to mentally digest, informational articles for you. Topics covered include anything from Mental Health Awareness and Strategies to Fun Fact Fridays about Holiday ideas.
As a reminder, the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) powered by Alliance Work Partners is available to all fully pooled TAC Health and Employee Benefits Pool members and participating ASO members. The EAP is available to assist employees and members of their households who may be experiencing personal life problems, such as marital problems, legal or financial issues, stress, emotional problems, family problems and substance abuse struggles.
- All services provided by the EAP are free of charge and confidential.
- A toll-free call to (800) 343‑3822 starts the process. The EAP's call center is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week by professional counselors. Face-to-face counselors also are widely accessible.
- Go to www.awpnow.com to create a customized account. Select "Access Your Benefits."
- Use registration code: AWP-TACHEBP-4661.
- Healthy County Employee Assistance Program powered by Alliance Work Partners
- Access all benefits by calling (800) 343‑3822.
- To reach TDD, call (800) 448‑1823.
- To reach the EAP teen line, call (800) 334‑TEEN (8336).
- Online: www.awpnow.com | Registration code: AWP-TACHEBP-4661
- EAP English Flyer
- EAP Spanish Flyer