News Article | June 27, 2023
Men's Health Month Tips from EAP
Men often neglect regular check-ups and screenings, risking their health. June is Men's Health Month, making it a great time to review the top health concerns that men may face and how to screen for them. Check out these Men's Health Month resources from your Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Alliance Work Partners.
As a reminder, the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) powered by Alliance Work Partners is available to all fully pooled TAC Health and Employee Benefits Pool members and participating ASO members. The EAP is available to assist employees and members of their households who may be experiencing personal life problems, such as marital problems, legal or financial issues, stress, emotional problems, family problems and substance abuse struggles.
- All services provided by the EAP are free of charge and confidential.
- A toll-free call to (800) 343‑3822 starts the process. The EAP's call center is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week by professional counselors. Face-to-face counselors also are widely accessible.
- Go to www.awpnow.com to create a customized account. Select "Access Your Benefits."
- Use registration code: AWP-TACHEBP-4661.
- Healthy County Employee Assistance Program powered by Alliance Work Partners
- Access all benefits by calling (800) 343‑3822.
- To reach TDD, call (800) 448‑1823.
- To reach the EAP teen line, call (800) 334‑TEEN (8336).
- Online: www.awpnow.com | Registration code: AWP-TACHEBP-4661
- EAP English Flyer
- EAP Spanish Flyer