Publications | July 24, 2023
Texas Judicial Academy Resources
The Texas Judicial Academy is pleased to provide some useful resources to help guide county judiciary officials through a variety of day-to-day decisions. Feel free to contact us with suggestions for adding other helpful resources that you have discovered to enhance this list for others.
- Judicial Academy County Court Benchbook
- This resource is intended for constitutional county judges and members of the Texas Association of Counties.
- Judicial Academy County Court Video Series
- Useful Links and Sample Orders
- TAC Legal Publications
- Impaired Driving Resources
THIS WEBSITE IS A RESEARCH TOOL AND NOT THE COUNSEL OF AN ATTORNEY. THIS WEBSITE IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE ADVICE OF AN ATTORNEY. It is provided without warranty of any kind and, as with any research tool, should be double checked against relevant statutes, case law, Attorney General opinions and advice of legal counsel, e.g., your county attorney. Each public officer is responsible for determining the duties of the office or position held. Any question should be directed to competent legal counsel for a written opinion.