Programs | May 31, 2023
The Texas Association of Counties Risk Management Pool (TAC RMP) offers two types of auto coverage.
- Coverage provided for bodily injury and property damage caused by the negligent use of a covered auto.
- Includes options for Hired/Non Owned, Personally Owned Vehicles for Law Enforcement, Personal Injury Protection and Un-Insured/Under-Insured Motorist Protection.
- State tort limits are standard and increased limits are available.
Auto Physical Damage
- Provides collision and comprehensive coverage to a covered TAC RMP member vehicle involved in an auto accident.
- Provides coverage to help repair and/or replace county vehicles when involved in things like: an accident with another vehicle, a rollover, hail damage or simply backing into a pole.