Programs | May 31, 2023
The Texas Association of Counties Risk Management Pool (TAC RMP) offers coverage to replace members' buildings if they are damaged and contents if they are damaged or stolen.
- Provided at no extra cost to participants in the Property Program.
- Provides coverage for financial losses that arise from criminal activity such as burglary, forgery, fraud and employee dishonesty.
- This coverage includes sub-limits for computer fraud and wire transfer fraud.
- Provides coverage for sudden and unexpected losses or physical damage to buildings, structures, contents, valuable papers and records, electronic data processing equipment and mobile equipment. This also covers claims such as fire, lightning or hail damage.
- TAC RMP offers 100% replacement cost coverage with no co-insurance penalties, to minimize unplanned expenses associated with property losses.
- We also offer the option of covering your courthouse or other historical buildings at “historical reproduction value.” If a historic building is damaged or destroyed, this type of coverage allows for the increased cost of repair using materials and workmanship of like kind to the original.