TAC Risk Management Pool (TAC RMP) members have access to a variety of resources and professional consultants to support them in their risk control efforts at no added cost.
Risk Control Consultants and Services
Knowledgeable consulting staff provide technical assistance, on-site training and other services. They bring decades of combined experience in their specific fields and in the areas of Texas government, county organizations, elected officials’ duties and responsibilities, and legal liabilities and potential loss exposures for county operations.
Learn about the services provided by:
Risk Control and Risk Management Training
A variety of on-site, online, video and simulator training is available to meet the particular needs of counties in the areas of human resources, law enforcement, risk control (safety) and risk management.
Member Resources. These resources are tailored to support the needs of TAC RMP members.
- How to spot hail damage: A checklist
- Law Enforcement Model Policy Program
- Flood and Hurricane Resources
- TAC RMP Awards Program
- Employee Safety Equipment Program
- Winter Weather: People, Pipes & Property, and Preparedness
- Boiler Inspections for TAC RMP Property Members
- Cybersecurity eRiskHub Portal powered by NetDiligence